How To Hang Neon Sign: 5 Easy Steps
How to hang neon sign is not as difficult as it may seem, and with the right tools and instructions, anyone can do it. All you need to know about hanging a neon sign in your area will be outlined in this post by Orant Neon.
>>> Read more: 101+ Best Ideas Captions For Neon Lights
1. How to hang a neon sign: Detailed guide
In order to put your neon light on the wall, simply follow the easy instructions below:
- Step 1: Use a pencil or marker to mark the locations of the pre-drilled holes while you hold your LED sign up against the wall in the precise location where you want it to be.
- Step 2: Then, following the lines you've just drawn, drill the pilot holes using a drill and a little drill bit.
- Step 3: You may now add the drywall anchors if you're drilling into drywall to ensure that your sign will be firmly fastened in place. The screws may then be drilled into the holes using a screwdriver.
- Step 4: Your new LED sign can now be placed against the wall with ease. You can use the equipment to hold it and tighten the screws if necessary.
- Step 5: Neon signs have been properly hung on the wall, the final step is to plug them in and enjoy their bright light.
The above five steps make hanging neon lights simple
You can quickly and professionally put your new neon light on the wall of your house or place of business in just 5 simple steps, and you can start taking advantage of the lovely, cozy glow of neon lights!
2. Notes before hanging neon lights
Take some crucial notes before hanging your neon lights. Check out Orant Neon's content below!
2.1 How to installation a professional neon sign
Check to see whether your neon sign has an acrylic backing before hanging it on the wall. When purchasing a customized neon light, you typically have three acrylic backing options to choose from:
- An acrylic backboard or backing that will give your light a black background and provide a more brilliant glow.
- For a desktop neon light, an acrylic neon sign works perfectly.
- An enclosed box made of transparent acrylic should be set down on a flat surface or a shelf.
Use acrylic backing to make neon signage stand out
To give the sign a more dramatic impact, many LED neon lights come with professional acrylic backing. But, if you wish to hang the sign on the wall without tacit support, you must first remove the backing. To remove the backing without causing harm to the fragile neon tubing, it is better to engage the assistance of a neon sign installation.
Yet, with the acrylic backing installed, the majority of LED neon wall signs look fantastic on the wall. You have complete discretion over whether to keep the acrylic backing in place or remove it. Finding the ideal position for your new LED neon sign is the next step.
Ask someone who is experienced in installation for assistance
>>> Read more: Why Choose Acrylic Neon Sign For Home & Business Decor?
2.2 Choose the right space & height
Choosing the proper area & height is another strategy for how to hang neon sign that Orant Neon would like to share with you. Watch out for choosing a location that can be seen clearly from a variety of angles, such as over a bar, in a hotel lobby, or above a restaurant door.
In game rooms, home gyms, walk-in closets, and man caves, neon lights will look amazing. To avoid using an extension cable or having wires on show, make sure the location you chose for your neon light is close to a power source.
For the greatest place on the wall, consider your personal line of sight and climb a little higher than this. The best advice is to choose a location where you can easily reach and maintain the surface of LED neon as they will need to be dusted and cleaned frequently.
How to hang a sign is to remember to pick the proper location
3. Necessary items for hanging lights
The ideal location for your neon wall lights is also important in how to hang a neon sign. It's time to gather the supplies you'll need for wall hanging them. All of the neon lights we sell at Orant Neon are pre-drilled with the holes and fittings you'll need to swiftly mount and hang your LED sign to the wall.
The following are the necessary components for mounting your LED neon light to the wall:
- Drilling bit
- Anchors for drywall (optional for additional support)
- Marker or pencil
Screws and screwdrivers are essential equipment
Recommended method: Duco cement may also be used to mount neon signs on walls. Wood, leather, glass, ceramics, metal, and paper may all be joined together with the help of this domestic cement.
Using duco cement will make hanging neon signs easier
- Gases Used In Neon Signs: All Important Information
- Are Neon Signs Safe For The Bedroom: Detailed Answers
Above are the easy instructions on how to hang neon sign that Orant Neon introduced to you. Hopefully, through this article, you were hanging neon signs in the safest way possible. Don't forget to follow our other articles on this website.